Most Weird Chicken Ever Walking Like Penguin

    Meet Mumble - the confused Chinese chicken who thinks he's a penguin.

    Instead of scratching in the ground and roosting on a perch at night, Mumble walks around waddling from side to side.

    Farmer Lu Xi got the bird as a chick, reports CEN. "He only has little wings, just like a penguin, which he sticks out when he walks. I guess that's why he never flies," he said.

    Local media at Jiangsu nicknamed the chicken Mumble after the character in the film Happy Feet, about a penguin who can't sing so dances instead.

    Lu added: "I had not seen the film but I like the name, although my bird can't dance - and I don't think he can swim either.

    "But he should be happy - my family all like him and so we decided to keep him instead of putting him in the pot."



    Strangest Chicken Ever:

Post Title

Most Weird Chicken Ever Walking Like Penguin


Post URL

https://blog-wallpapers-gallery.blogspot.com/2010/09/most-weird-chicken-ever-walking-like.html


Visit Blog wallpapers gallery for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive