Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj - Bottoms Up




    Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj - Bottoms Up

    [Trey Songz - Intro]
    It’s Mr Steal your girl
    It’s Mr Steal your girl
    hey girl hey girl hey girl hey girl
    let go

    [Chorus]
    Bottoms up bottoms up
    ever see your cup
    got a couple bottles but a couple aint enough
    Bottoms up bottoms up
    throw your hands up
    tell security we bout to tear this club up
    Bottoms up bottoms up
    pocket full of cream
    girl you know I love the way you shake it in those jeans
    Bottoms up bottoms up
    throw your hands up
    bottoms up bottoms up

    [Trey Songz - Verse 1]
    You know what it is girl we back up in this thing
    money stay in my pocket girl I’m like a walking bank
    tell me what you drink tell me what you think
    If I go get these bottles we go alcohol insane

    [Bridge]
    calling all the girls do you hear me
    all around the World city to city
    Its cheers to the girls throw dueces to they guys
    I got a chicken no goose in the ride
    getting loose in the ride
    hatin ass n-gga you can move to the move to the move to the side

    [Chorus]

    [Trey Songz - Verse 2]
    My visions blurred
    my words slurred
    its jam packed a million girls
    and I aint tryna leave though
    we drunk so let me be your alcohol hero

    [Bridge]

    [Chorus]

    [Nicki Minaj]
    Can I get that ‘Tron? Can I get that Remy?
    Can I get that coke? Can I get that Henny?
    Can I get that margarita on the rock-rock-rocks?
    Can I get salt all around that rim-rim-rim-rim?
    Trey? I was like, “Yo, Trey?
    Do you think you could buy me a bottle of Rose?”
    Okay, let’s get it now
    I’m wit a bad bitch, he’s with his friends
    I don’t say hi, I say “Keys to the Benz”
    “Keys to the Benz?” “Keys to Benz!”
    Muf-cking right, yep weed to the ten
    If A Bitch Try To Get Cute, I’ma Stuff Her.
    Throw A Lot Money At Her, Then Yell “f-ck Her!”
    fuck Her. f-ck Her. Then Yell “f-ck Her!”
    Then I’ma Go And Get My Louisville Slugger.
    Excuse Me. I’m Sorry. I’m Really Such A Lady.
    I Rep Young Money. You Know.. Slim.. Baby?
    And We Be Doing Donuts While We Waving A 380.
    We Give A Lot Of Money To The Babies Out In Haiti
    Yelling “All Around The World. Do You Hear Me?”
    Do You Like My Body? Anna Nicki.
    Rest In Peace To Anna Nicole Smith.
    Yes. My Dear, You’re So Explosive.
    Say Hi To Mary, Mary And Joseph.
    Now Bottoms Up & Double My Dosage.

    [Chorus]
    continue reading Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj - Bottoms Up

Post Title

Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj - Bottoms Up


Post URL

https://blog-wallpapers-gallery.blogspot.com/2010/10/trey-songz-feat-nicki-minaj-bottoms-up.html


Visit Blog wallpapers gallery for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive